Mersen DC Solar 8 in 8 out Fuse Box | COMB-BOX8FBS
The cabinet configuration includes 4 sets of surge protection devices (SPD) and 8 sets of fuse holders compatible with inverters with 4 MPPTs and 8 Strings, such as Sungrow SG40CX.
Durable IP65-rated Hensel cabinet with a transparent front panel facilitates easy inspection and monitoring of the system’s operations.
The Fuse box cabinet is a product combining two internationally renowned brands, MERSEN and HENSEL, featuring SPD and FUSE devices from MERSEN and protective cabinets from HENSEL, distributed by XBSOLAR.
The advantages of the Mersen DC Fuse box cabinet include:
– Designed by a team of specialists using high-tech product components and specialized testing to ensure system safety.
– Cost is equivalent to buying individual components for installation.
– Excellent protection capabilities in the installation environment – IP65
– Easy to check, monitor, and replace damaged components.
– 12-month warranty for the product.
– Possesses a range of global quality certifications such as TUV, UL, IEC, ROSH…
|Rated voltage UE = 1000V DC
Maximum voltage in continuous operation Umax = 1100V DC (only under short-term conditions, not controlled by the inverter)
|Rated current per string
|Inc = 9A DC
|Maximum current per string
|Inc(max) = 12,5A DC (Operating Temperature Range)
|Ambient temperature range
|-20°C…+60°C (Performance reduced above +45°C)
|Poly Carbon with transparent cover
|Dimensions (W x H x D in mm)
|560 x 380 x 180
|1 x pressure and temperature balancing device
|4Nos of Type II SPD, Imax (8/20μs) 40KA, Iscpv = 10kA,
Compliance with EN 50539-11 certification
DC Input Strings
DC Output Strings